Bayer + HH Global Sustainability Program World Sustainability Awards nomination
Author: Kevin Dunckley
25 August 2022
We are finalists!
HH Global has once again been recognized as a market-leader in environmental and social impact and accountability for our pioneering sustainability practices — we are finalists for the 2022 World Sustainability Awards.
These awards feature 80 best-in-class sustainability initiatives, leaders and businesses. Cross-functional ESG impact is recognized across 11 categories, from carbon reduction and sustainable technology to adopting diversity and inclusion practices.
Our nomination is for the World Sustainability Award External Partnership Award for the Bayer + HH Global Sustainability Program. Here is what we achieved with Bayer in this program so far:
- Agreed on six joint ESG principles and set ambitious targets
- Implemented a sustainability dashboard to allow Bayer to track their target progress and provide advanced insight intelligence
- Created bespoke sustainability toolkits per market with suggested alternative materials on the highest impact carbon campaigns
- Shared results and best-practice with client stakeholders in our monthly communications program
- Saved a combined total of 1,092 metric tons of carbon globally to date, an impressive 93% of Bayer’s overall target to save 1,170 metric tons
A rigorous judging process was overseen by an independent panel of global sustainability experts, including Chief Sustainability Officers from companies such as Colgate Palmolive, PepsiCo and Anheuser-Busch InBev.
Awards judge Trudy Slagle, Senior Executive Environmental Social Governance Administration at Lamb Weston commented: ‘The entries I have reviewed exemplify what it means to be committed to sustainability. While aspirational goals are great, and necessary, it’s inspiring to learn about the real work occurring across these categories, delivering results on issues that matter most.’
Winners will be announced on 13 October 2022 in a live ceremony in Munich, following the World Sustainability Congress 2022, so stay tuned!
To view the full line-up of impressive leaders, projects and organizations – please click here.
Get in touch