Designing a sustainable future
Advocating sustainable design is essential for eco-friendly creative innovation. By launching Conscious Creative, we are investing in improving the sustainability of marketing from the point of ideation to production and beyond. We do this through:
The creative team, studio, ESG maturity and SDG goals, including an on-site analysis of sustainable circular design practices and recommendations for improvement.
With the Conscious Creative training suite and a range of resources to promote sustainable practices, including: e-learning, education best practice playbooks, circular design workshops and additional resources.
The Conscious Creative tech platform, materials library, CO2 calculator, creative scorecard technology and Conscious Creative labeling.
Leading the way in sustainable marketing
From design to end-of use, we’re working to minimize environmental and social impact.
We educate, inspire and enable responsible material and manufacturing choices to drive transformative change.
Our unparalleled expertise in certified CO2 measurement ensures regulatory compliance and accurate, transparent reporting.
And by managing ESG audited supply chains we reduce reputational risk, to create a culture of ethical creative excellence, while we champion zero waste strategies.
Evaluate + assess
- On-site creative assessment evaluates sustainable and circular design capabilities, providing insights into environmentally conscious practices.
- ESG and sustainability platform assesses practices and maturity levels, aligned with UN SDGs to gauge progress and objectives.
Educate + inspire
- Conscious Creative training suite created by experts to enable and promote sustainable design education and a circular economy.
- Certified training and e-learning modules offer accredited educational courses and online learning materials for quality training and knowledge.
- Best practice playbooks which are concise, comprehensive guides that outline the most effective and successful strategies to achieve goals.
- Circular design workshops that explore ways to create systems and products which move away from linear take, make, dispose models to more innovative, sustainable methods.
Empower + measure
- Conscious Creative platform. An advanced technology suite that provides an extensive materials library, CO2 calculations, as well as design scorecard and label generation.
- Materials library has a wide range of eco-friendly materials for creatives looking for environmentally conscious choices for their projects.
- CO2 calculator that compares and contrasts the environmental impact of materials and substrates based on their carbon footprint, and provides valuable insights to support choices of material that promote sustainable design and manufacturing.
- Labeling of creative process sustainability through the evaluation of materials, design elements, geographical risk profile and average maturity levels of supply chain sustainability, as well as in-country factors, such as production capabilities infrastructure, regional energy profiling and modularity, recyclability, circularity and social action.
- Sustainability scorecards that assess methodology across six life cycle stages. Presented alongside carbon emission estimates to aid informed decision-making and indicative scores for supplier selection. Monitored retrospectively to gain insights and evidence continual improvement.
- Virtual concepting that uses scorecarding and labeling metrics to create visuals, as well as evaluate concept performance and sustainability for more informed decision-making.
We use circular design thinking to create products and systems with a focus on their entire life cycle, aiming for sustainability and minimal waste.
Make a big impact, with a smaller footprint.
We enable the use of ethical materials and production for pioneering designs that resonate with conscious consumers. Responsible and inventive ways of working can inspire creative ideas and play a vital role in creating a thriving society and planet.
Forging a path with successful partnerships
Get in touch