Bayer leverages leading technology to improve marketing processes for greater efficiencies around the world
Bayer powers up marketing processes for worldwide efficiencies
Global brand consistency and quality at the speed of business
Bayer needed better brand consistency and quality around the world—but without slowing down campaign development by imposing cumbersome approval processes. The complexity of POS campaigns by local markets was especially challenging to them.
To relieve these pain points, they needed a partner who could create visibility and consistency across their global marketing procurement activities.
Tech-enabled expertise unlocks major impact
Bayer chose HH Global to manage their end-to-end marketing and creative production requirements globally. This included our best-in-class technology to help their teams work together to maintain brand quality, share best practices and identify opportunities to gain value on a large scale.
Our solution provided greater visibility, cost reductions and process efficiencies by:
- Creating collaboration across markets — enabling local teams to share, be efficient, and get to market faster and with more impact
- Delivering consistency and brand accuracy across markets — our studio team provides a full suite of creative production capabilities, across all channels and geographies
- Provide data, visibility and insights for enhanced decision-making — instant access to fully interactive dashboards, allowing Bayer to interrogate data and be informed
Advanced digital capabilities to think globally and market locally
HH Global provided Bayer with a digital library of global POS campaigns. Their teams now collaborate with each other around successful POS campaigns and have access to business data that measures end-to-end campaign execution and sustainability. The POS Library promotes item reuse and brand consistency, while our technology provides visibility that enables Bayer to make more informed choices about future campaigns, materials and processes.
This enables Bayer to:
- Drive ROI and speed through a ‘share and reapply’ approach—through access to all campaigns, plans, designs and cutter guides as well as visuals to enable them to make quick decisions about their marketing activations and amend designs for reuse across markets
- Use technology to collaborate across markets, improve processes and deploy faster
- Better meet their sustainability goals—we created six key sustainability principles, each with measurable targets and strategies in place, and a sustainability dashboard that reports on these measures
Items delivered annually
Across diverse brands, categories and regions
Evolving from print into POS and promotional items
Get in touch